Licença Creative Commons
O Beloved Curse e as obras nele contidas foram licenciadas, à Insurecti, com uma Licença Creative Commons - Atribuição - Uso Não Comercial - Obras Derivadas Proibidas 3.0 Não Adaptada.

domingo, 12 de junho de 2011

So far, so silent...

Why so far? And why so silent?
Can't you see I've build a whole building over you?
Can't you see without you I find myself in mid-air...
... with no ground... With nothing... Hopeless

If loneliness don't kill me first... I wish I could
myself, to end my sorrow

It were so great, you kow? All the time...
I had you, and the fuel seemed to be enough
It seemed it'd work this time and forever, since then

Now - however - every caress seems a trophy
Every second of attention - is a moment
something to overestimate in order to cover the emptyness

Yes... Yes... Maybe wrong I was... Maybe wrong I am
To let it grow so indiscriminately
To give it more attention than can be assured
And yet - I fear I'll have to learn again about my own home
The dark solitude I've always been in
And, at least, hope your gleam light at my countenance in a dream


I'm here as I said I'd be... But my arms just seems too short now
I feel I'm loosing you and I don't even know how
I feel I still need you as that age was still here
And in me - Want to feel like I've never missed your feelings for me of sight

And still - You just seems so far... So silent...
Like you became tired of speaking my name - in your heart

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário